*Price excludes government tax 10%.
*Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged, refunded or cancelled.
• Guests must show valid photo ID (National Identification Card or KTP/Driving License/Passport/Student ID) to enter the festival.
• Guests without valid photo ID will be denied admission without refund.
• No unauthorized vending allowed.
• No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling or giveaways.
• No camping or overnight attendance.
• not allowed to bring or buy any illegal drugs, sharp weapons and firearms.
• All customers must exchange their e-vouchers to wristbands before entering the venue.
• You must wear your wristband at all time on the venue. Don’t lose it! Those who lose their wristband for any reason will not be allowed entry into the event.
• Any person within the event not in possession of a valid wristband, will be removed. There are no exceptions.
• Always bring your valid ID while at the event.
• The organizers and promoters are not responsible for tickets that are purchased from any third-party entities/platforms/places that are not registered as an official ticket box partner of Most Festival 2020.
• Artists are subject to change or withdrawal. In the event of such change or withdrawal, refunds will not be given.
• In certain circumstances some areas within the venue may become restricted.
• The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed.
• Guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the festival immediately. No refunds will be given.
• Any attempt to enter the event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from event grounds. In certain cases we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
• The event operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
• We will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed un t for entry. Anyone found carrying these items will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given. Guests found to possess illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will also be refused entry.
• Any outside food or beverage is strictly prohibited inside the event.
• The organizer will not use or disclose guests’ personal information collected at the time of ticket purchase without consent.
• We do not appreciate shirtless people and visitors who take their shirts off will be asked to put them back on.
• Guests who are removed from the venue for any reasons will be banned from re-entering the event.
• The event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
All attendees are subject to being searched prior to entry into the event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough airport-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Electronic drug detector and K-9 search will be used. Event organizer shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of event organizer is in violation of event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
Morning Star Success and its affiliations/association reserves the right to film, record, and/or photograph the visitor, participant or wristband holder’s image, likeness, action, and/or statement of this event for television, moving picture, webcast and/or other public broadcast in any medium for any purpose. Any visitor, participant and/or wristband holder of this show hereby fully releases and discharges Morning Star Success (including its employees and subsidiaries) and its affiliations/association from any rights, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the filming, recording and/or photography of this event.